We're ready to shake off what has been a long winter with some surprisingly easy, customizable spring rolls.
More Information: Walter's
Fresh Spring Rolls with Maine lobster and mango
- fresh spring roll wrappers
- 1oz cooked lobster meat
- 1/8 cup shredded Napa cabbage
- 1/8 cup bean sprouts
- fresh basil/cilantro (2-3 leaves of each)
- 1 tsp gochujang pepper paste
- 1/8 c shredded carrot
- 1/4 mango sliced
- Sweet chile coconut peanut dipper
- 1/4 cup sweet chile sauce
- 1/4 cup coconut water with coconut pieces
- 1 Tbsp. crushed roasted peanuts
Lay out fresh spring roll wrappers. Liberally rub warm water over; pat dry with towel and wait 30 seconds. Start adding ingredients by brushing gochujang paste across center of wrapper. Add lobster, cabbage, carrots, mango sprouts and herbs. Now roll by taking front of wrapper and tucking over the ingredients pulling towards you. Tuck sides in as you roll in creating an enclosed cylinder. Put aside.
Combine sauce by whisking together sweet chile sauce and coconut water. Add crushed peanuts on top.
Dip spring roll in sauce and enjoy!